June 2, 2011

PREMIER POST

Welcome to my blog!  This is the premier post on this blog.  To be honest, I've had a few.  Ok, maybe more than a few. I'm a blog junky.  I'm a bit of a nerd that way.  I also can't make up my mind.  I like to try new things and figure out who I am, what I'm doing, and where I'm going.  Blogging is great for just that.  So let's go through that list now.

Who am I?  I'm Affie, 28 year old mama to my beautiful Abrianna Isabelle.  Abri was born in Italy, which is where we had been living for the past year, up until only a month ago.  My beloved is currently sailing the seas on board a luxury yacht line until we are able to bring him home with us to Canada.  You see, my husband is Romanian, who is a resident of Italy.  It's all very complicated.  But what's not complicated is our love (or at least we try for it not to be).

What am I doing?  Goodness, who knows!  Currently, I'm a stay-at-home mom who is undergoing training to work from home for a well known telecommunications company.  I'm also a trained designer and do a bit of freelance on the side.  I also run my Etsy shop.  So, as you can see, I wear many chapeaus.

Where am I going?  This is a question I ask myself everyday.  What I do know is that it will be filled with art, culture, travel, love, food, and everything in between.  There's no 5-year plan here, because that's not the kind of person I am.

So, here we go, onto the next chapter of my life and my happily ever after...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Happily Ever Affie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger