June 8, 2011

TIME FLIES - OUT THE WINDOW THAT IS

Oh Deer 8 x 10 Print
Really, where does my time go?  I'm a very good timekeeper, appointment setter, and even list checker, but lately my time seems to disappear (just like Abri's sockies).  I remember one of my lecturers in college used to say "People who say 'there aren't enough hours in the day' just aren't using their days efficiently".  This guy obviously wasn't a mother to a 1 year old.  

I'm pleased to say that in between my playdate, postal run, bathing Abri twice in one day, cleaning and doing laundry, I was able to come up with my latest illustration "Oh Deer"!  Some days I have these oh dear moments when I just throw my hands up and surrender, too.  I hope you like her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Happily Ever Affie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger