June 4, 2011

A CUPPA MAKES IT ALL OKAY


For any of you who are avid watchers of British tele, i.e. Coronation Street, you'll be familiar with the frequented phrase "I'll put a cuppa on...".  It's a simple idea, but a cup of tea really does work wonders for healing the soul, the body, and the mind.  Maybe it's because it reminds us to slow down, breathe, and sit for a minute or two so that we can collect our thoughts.

This morning I enjoyed my wild raspberry tea in my Harrods cake cup.  Pink tea in a pink cup.  It definitely helped me to slow down and relax (while watching the bubba throw bits of her breakfast banana at the wall and television).  A cuppa really does make it all ok...well, for a minute or two, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Happily Ever Affie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger