June 17, 2011

PUTT PUTT PUTTING AWAY


I've been meaning to post this video of the bub's taking her first real steps.  I'm both excited and scared!  Watch out world...and puppies and kitties everywhere!  She'll be putting her way around the world soon, just like her daddy.

Every milestone in a baby's life is so thrilling for a parent.  I remember her first smile (which I first assumed was gas), her first tooth breaking through, her first real word, and now her first steps.  When you reach one of these milestones it reminds a mama why she's endured the pain, sleepless nights and temper tantrums for all the months prior.  It's a good thing to be a mama, trust me.

We hope that Daddy is able to see this video, wherever he is in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Happily Ever Affie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger